Laziness. Being lazy can be a good thing. Being lazy can be a bad thing. Lets exclusively talk about laziness and unemployment. Tax paying dollars go toward many different outlets in todays society. One major outlet it goes toward that many people do not realize is the lazy person. Being unemployed is a choice about 90% of the time. The other 10% relates to being physically or mentally disabled. It is unfair for the hard worker to pay for someones laziness. Working at Mcdonalds is not ideal, but for some it’s a job and a paycheck. That should never be discouraged and frankly there is nothing wrong with working at establishment like these places. It’s time for laziness to get examined more. People need to be held responsible and need to be cut off from government funded programs if you are not trying to help yourself. There is NO excuse for not being able to try and get a job. Taking from the working man has gone on long enough and change is needed. It’s hard to fathom how anyone can disagree with this notion. “There is just no work out there” is an excuse from the past. It is 2018. It is time to start working and help put back into the system just like everyone else.